|Ending: Request for Interview 结尾：请求面谈及客套语|
1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.
2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction.
3. If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
4. Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview.
5. Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview.
6. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.
7. I trust that you will give this appliation your favorable consideration.
8. Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction.
9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me
10. I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you.
11. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
12. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
[Back to Contents]