Quick link

   北京翻译公司

  笔译 报价

   口译 报价

   录像带翻译 报价

新译通下设全国各地分公司:

1、新译通上海翻译公司(华东总部)
2、新译通北京翻译公司(华北总部)
3、新译通广州翻译公司(分部)
3、新译通深圳翻译公司(分部)
4、新译通重庆翻译公司(分部)
5、新译通成都翻译公司(分部)
 

新译通翻译公司

 当前位置:翻译公司>>新闻中心>>正文

求职路上英语面试问答大全

 
来源:新译通翻译公司   时间:2006-06-03
 

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
    (你对目前或从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
 
       A:  I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
      (我已经完成个新项目,我相信能将自己的经验用在这份工作上。)

    Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
     (你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

  A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
       (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

  Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
       (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

  A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
      (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

  Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?
       (你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or

  Do you work well under stress or pressure?
       (你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

  A: Yes, I think so.
       (是的,我想是的。)

  A: The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
       (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

  Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
       (你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

  A: Helpfulness and caring.
       (乐于助人和关心他人。)

  A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
  (适应能力和幽默感。)

  A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
    (乐观和友爱。)

  Q:  How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
     (你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

  A: pause a few seconds.
       (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
       (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

  A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
       (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。) 

关闭窗口 - 打印本页    
 

 



翻译公司 北京翻译公司 上海翻译公司 英语翻译 日语翻译 论文翻译 医学翻译